Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HOW ♥

HOW can I not love you, when you control my heart? ♥  
HOW could i ever forget about you, when your always in my mind?
HOW can I ever let you walk away, when you're my everything?
HOWcan I not want you, when you're all I want inside?
HOW can I let you go, when I can't see us apart?
You always bring me joy and laughter , HOW can I ever live without you?
I would give up everything for one moment with you,
for one moment is better than a lifetime not knowing you ♥
Even if knowing you won't like me tomorrow,
I know you've loved me yesterday ♥
the time we were happy together are worth the times I cry alone ♥
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out ♥
You can pull all the heart together in the world & that still wouldn't describe how much I love you ♥
i wish to be with you as long as i could live (;

No comments:

Post a Comment